how long into flowering untill i see a start of a bud?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr.niceguy619, Jun 19, 2006.

1. i have a clone of "ice" and i just started to let it flower about 1 week ago...and i can see lil hairs growing and im just wondering on average about how long till i see the start of a bud??

my grow "stats" are in my sig and now the lights are on a 12/12

2. Sounds like you are looking at the start of a bud.

3. oh yeah....i forgot that should be considered part of the bud.:confused_2: but i ment till i see somethin growin ( at least a lil bigger than hair):smoking:

4. Check out the very first preflowers that sprouted white hairs. They should be getting plump now. From my understanding the bud you smoke is nothing more than mature seed pods sans seeds. So to answer your question, those plump preflowers are tiny pieces of undried, uncured bud.

Then again...I could be completely wrong. <_<

5. ....Nope, your right Grand

The Calyx with the hairs is the bud. It's clusters of calyxs that make up the bud, Soon they will start growing in huge bunches.

I know a lot of people that think up some crazy ideas for what a bud is, I cant remember any of them because they were such nonsense but I have heard some shit, trust me.

6. If it is flowering, buds have started. By definition.

7. If you are more than a week into flower and are seeing sexed bud sites then they should start filling out any day now.