How Long Have You Passed Out For?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reo, Jun 5, 2014.

1. eh guys sharing my Monday/Tuesday experience after  eating half of one of my brownies

so ....I don't rilly know how to structure this thread  since I think I damaged myself Monday night since its wensday and im still not normal. but ya
    monday morning around 10:30 I had my 4th brownie. thinking that they are going to be like the 1st to 3rd...minimal-duds. long behold by 11:30 im feeling to great...... go to school on my bike thinking ive peaked....randomly caring my rc monster truck that I have been modifying in class. so I get into the parking lot of the school and bam the rc goes into my front bike rim. up and over I go. mj powers to the rescue I land on my feet. any way I cant remember to much of class ...so I get home after class/peak of it when I think I couldn't walk. lol any ways get home at about 2:30pm dodel around till about 3pm and hit my bed. bam 16 hrs later at 7am I wake up still high or hung over if thats possible. for the rest of the day Tuesday im still out of commission. and show up to work 50% out of commission.......im just glad I didn't eat the whole piece omg 

so guys what's your best I passed out story? and for how long was it that you were out for?

2. I have never passed out...I paid for this high for fuck sake, I'm ridin' it out. :cool:

3. Like fourteen hours or some shit.

Was in San Diego blazing hard on top shelf and got my first taste of hash and sailor Jerry's.

They were starting to worry about me lol

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I had the flu once and slept for 28 hours straight. Felt gooood

5. 16-19 hours. Dank bud/unmentionoables/hard alcohol/hash/unmentionables again....need I go on?

6. The night I graduated high school my class had a thing for people to hang out all night at so I left that at 8 am and went out til bout 4pm went home slept until 7:30 the next morning

7. Mostly all my edible experiences. I went and picked up this chocolate bar edible from this club after work. Ate the whole thing on my way home after. Ate it around 6 p.m. And was high the rest of the night. I was stoned with blood shot eyes which I never get from smoking ever and really bad cotton mouth. I passed out by 11 and slept until almost 12 p.m. The next day. That's why I barely eat edibles they fuck me up way too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

^what he said.

9. When I got my concussion a few years ago I was out from the time I fell to the time I was taken to the hospital. It's freaky because I'm not sure whether I was conscious or not, whether I rode in an ambulance or a cop car, etc

10. One time i was high in science class and i stood up to go to the bathroom, but i got all lightheaded and tripped, smacked head on the metal doorknob, i was out cold for about 10 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Once I ate a shit load of an extended version of an unmentionable that begins and end with X and know I slept on my couch for somewhere between 48-72 hours. I woke up somewhere in the third day

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. first time i had a brownie was the summer after finishing high school. Most intense high i'd had up to that point. I think i knocked around 8-9 and when i wake up it was around 3:30 am in my basement. Ahhh the nostalgia 

13. #13 we trippy, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    I don't know because I was passed out? And I probably didn't know the time when I passed out because I was wasted?

I passed out in a parking lot at night when I chugged a bottle of hard alcohol. Went in a black out and passed out 5 min later. My brother dragged my body To the sidewalk. Woke up the next day and stumbled my way home, still drunk from the night before. Lol. So dangerous could have died lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. I slept like a day and a half in elementary school because I got real bad migraine headaches along with pneumonia that was a shittttty week

15. This thread makes me sad. Sleeping for over 8 hours seems like a sad waste of valuable time

Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app