1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

How long have you owned you're piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Faded Spinner, Aug 16, 2002.

1. I've owned my color changing glass pipe for a little over 1 year. It was also my first pipe. Around here, peeps break their glass pieces in a couple of weeks but I have been fortunate. What is your oldest piece that you own?
  2. Fortunately i'm a blacksmith and i don't have to worry about breaking my bong as i made it from stainless steel....i'm gonna get a glass one though to see what all the fuss is about....is it better?....Peace out....Sid
  3. my medal bowl i bought sometime around june of 2001, and my glass bong towely i got just about a year from now. I was on probation at the time i bought both of them and didn't get to use them until last october or november, i can't rememeber. My oldest piece is probaby my mothers old bowl, it was given to her in the early 80s. She quit smoking in 85 or 86, then my dad kept it in a old shoe box of bong parts. I duno i have a lot of his old parts for bongs so maybe one of them pieces could me older but not that i know of. But i heard my moms bowl was probably made in the 70s.
  4. I got my first glass pipe approx. 5 years ago...just this past may I cracked the carb cleaning it (man was i drunk and clearly NOT paying attention to what I was doing) Im so mad!!!! Id buy another but its my baby!!! ugh!!!! now theres a disclaimer when you use it. Im not liable for anything. ever. haha.
  5. My oldest piece is about two and a half years old. I also inhereted a bunch of little wooden pipes and a few metal and glass stems from someone who was moving out of town. God only knows how old some of that stuff is.
  6. I had my glass pipe for a few months now and my bong for only about a month. Heres a pic of El Diablo (my bong)

7. hehe thats a kickass bong man.
  8. Bought my glass steamroller about 2 weeks ago, and love the thing. Had a bud bomb I loved as well but I dropped the bowl part down a damn drain while I was at the jersey shore wit my girl. Also have a little acrylic hoser.

9. i've owned one pipe for 5 yrs. good pipe! :D

i've boughten 3 new pieces in the last couple of months - a glass pipe, a bubbler, and a mini - stainless.

there's been lots of others over the years - including one made from a deer antler. it's been across the country, but it got lost on the second trip. hope somebody else is enjoying it! :D
  10. got a hookah from the late 60's
  11. I have an old ghetto plain glass bong w/ fimo around it named Scooby. He's about three years old. I never really use him anymore, as now I have two colorchanging bubblers and two colorchanging bongs that are about a month old.
  12. i jus found my good ol "World Industries Skate Tool" peice thats disguised as a wrench set.
  13. our 2-footer is coming up on it's 2-year anniversary.. and all our other pieces follow behind that. i had a REALLY awesome sherlock that i had for 3 years until it got broken by, of course, the same person who gave it to me, my brother... i miss that pipe, haven't ever found one even remotely like it!
  14. ever glass peice that i've known my friends own have never lasted no longer then a year

Grasscity Deals Near You