Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been with sweet mary?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grimmunkey, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 3,5 years now. 1,5 of steady usage.

2. I clearly remember a kid in Spring Valley NY dying from paraquat poisoning in either '78 or '79, that was bad.

3. Im approaching my 3 year anniversary

4. around six months

5. 20 years, off and on. Wow. Old friends.

peace,
    -d

6. About two and a half years

7. Almost six years

8. just over 2 years now..

9. that's about how long it took me to realize what dank weed was.

I remember about 1.5 years into it I saw some dry mexi schwag nuggs with seeds(I wanted to grow, so yay!), and was like "whoa! that's really weird, unique looking weed, forty bucks? okay?" I was used to only seeing dank weed and didn't really know that this was poor quality.:rolleyes:

A couple months later I bought some shake. I thought the quality would be much better cuz I thought it would have a bunch of trichomes that fell off. turns out, the shake was mainly composed of leaves.:(

by year 2....i knew what was good, though.

10. about 10 months. i think.

11. me n mary have been chillin in the sky for about a hear n some months

12. first toke when i was 12.5... didnt start until i was a bit over 14... been smoking regularly since the day before i got my baby wolverine... i would nEVER LET ANYBODY EVER HURT HIM

13. since i was thirteen.
    comin up on 6 years

14. Seven glorious, shenanigan filled years :D

15. 5 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days.

16. The next person that says shannigans is getting pistol whipped.

17. I call shannanigans.

18. Just over two years, and all of them full of shenan...oh snap, please don't pistol whip me. :eek:

19. 32yrs now, :hello::smoking: with any luck Ill get another 30 :)