Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been with sweet mary?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grimmunkey, Feb 8, 2009.

1. A couple years

2. bout.... 2 years. shes been good to me. gotten me in a lil trouble wit my parents way back when but hey its all good.

3. 10 years... and im only 23... damn

4. About 37 years.

No shit.

5. My respects back to you as well . Time has a way of improving some things I guess and wearing out the rest heh heh . I was a lucky kid with a lot of free thinking people from all kinds of crazy and cool backgrounds .

My take on aging is you truly start to grow old when you stop looking for things to learn , so I guess I am a perpetual student of life :)

Aloha

Local Boy

6. 8 years and a few months. :p. Wow. Saying I've done something for 8 years makes me feel old even though it shouldn't, since it's just that I started smoking the ganj at a young age.

7. 9 wonderful years.

8. 9 years, that was your 9th post, and you joined in 2009. :D :smoke:

9. It's gonna be 1 year this month, although I'm not sure when I first smoked. Could have been the 23rd of February last year. Yeah, I'm a late bloomer haha.

10. Amost 4 years now..every day

11. first toke at age 16 in 2002. From 2002-2007 I was smoking less than once a month, cuz none of my friends did it, so I had no access to weed. In 2004, I started getting some friends who did it, (by making new friends, and current friends coming aboard) , but still didnt have great access to it, cuz they did it rarely, or I couldnt see them very often. In early january 2008 it all changed. I became friends with daily smokers who i could easily visit everyday. Now, I still dont smoke every day cuz I dont want to do it daily, but I smoke a few times a week, which I dont see that changing (either up or down) in the future. This is the rate I would have been smoking at since 2002 if I could have.

12. Little more then 9 years. Just found this site. Use to love hanging out on overgrow.com. Cheers all.

13. I have enjoyed the company of the lovely lady since I was 14, and I am 51 now. I don't smoke it anymore actually, unless I just have to (like if i am out on the river fishing and don't want to mess around with my iInhale, and just bring some doobies). I will always vape, if i have a choice. I find it amazingly wonderful.

Since I have become state legal a couple months ago for MMJ, and now waiting on President Obama to give all of us MMJ users a major hook up, in not using Federal Resources to bust Medical Grows that are minding their own business, and doing it right. In fact, maybe even aligning Federal and State Law...man...it would truly be legal for old farts like me to just grow my own medicine.

I am glad I made it this far along the tracks...I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of my ride quite a lot!

As a hero of mine said, many years ago:

"old Charlie stole the handle, and the train won't stop going...no way to slow down..."

It's been that way for all of us...but now...some of us may get to move up to First Class, for the rest of the ride! ;)

14. On and off about 34 years or so. I smoked my first joint in '74-'75 or something. 7th grade at any rate. :D

15. Hey gang of ganja googlers :

What was the worst year(s) for smoke for you ?

Me , spring 1975 ............. paraquat , and local area narcs made me take my first Hawaiian vacation ! <===<<<- Never looked back since . Good years of great pot since .

Aloha

Local Boy

16. Heh I didn't start until 78-79. I remember the paraquat stories on the news though, nasty.

The worst years for me in a way were 2003-2008. In '03 I got full custody of my daughter and basically had to quit growing and start buying. I still did some small stealth grows but not nearly enough to supply our needs. Now that she's 18 and moved out I am in full production again. Kids blab too much; the temptation is too great for them to either say 'Wow my dad grows weed, how cool is that?' or to blurt it out in a fit or teenage hormonal anger, to a teacher or some other authority figure.

17. hmm lets see 9 for me but im still young i got some work to do:smoking:

18. WHOOOO! you should get like an award or something lol

Me -------> 2.5 years with my girl mj