Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been with sweet mary?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grimmunkey, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Heh heh ..... it's not the years man , it's the miles ;) ....Where you go:eek: I have been :smoking:

Yes the sweet lady has helped me with maintenance too :) this frame of mine has been bent , twisted , boiled ( steamed ) busted up , thrown down a few mountains , some made of seawater , scuba'd surfed , skateboarded & wiped out on asphalt , snowboard surfed on lava slopes and ate it there too but I have always bounced back .

Oh - - add 7 car wrecks ALWAYS THE PASSENGER ! :(

Local Boy

2. I hear ya. I've got a lot of mileage on my old dogs as well. Good times and bad times, fun times and scary times. Mary Jane has always been a friend of mine along for the ride. I wouldn't change a thing.

3. There had been days and wasted time on alcohol along with herb , one day it was all to clear as I thought :

The herb cured my hangover pain .......... again ....

Then I thought I would never hurt a friend so why did I knowingly get plastered and hurt myself with booze ?

I realized I was not my best friend when I hurt myself and stopped alcohol poisoning myself . I'm no saint I still drink but I don't hurt myself anymore since I was 22 .

The lady helped me realize something about being my own best friend too besides helping the body when it needed help after testing gravity and immovable objects when struck by the car your in at 60 and outta controllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Local Boy

4. im with you:cool:

5. I puffed for my first time on Febuary 29th lol....... so itll only be a year in like 3 years lol.. but realy just above 11 months.

6. You, sir, are full of wisdom accumulated from years of toking. Please share more of said wisdom with me.

7. about two and a half years

8. i first smoked in like november or december 06. i remember i first got high in february 07. its like my two year anniversary of highness.

9. 23 yrs here and counting

10. coming up on 2 years.

11. almost 8 years and im 20...man i was a high little kid. Smoked Ak-47 for my first time too:laughing:

12. About 5 yrs

13. In my 34th year...

14. About 13 yrs for me....im coming off a nice 3.5 - 4 yr break tho very soon. So I cant wait to come back.

15. Military Service?

Welcome back either way :)

16. 3 years..
    I feel so young.

17. like 5 or 6 years

18. No military service for me but I do have a TON of family in there right now. I just decided to stop for awhile and let things relax. After smoking every day for about 13 yrs I thought a break was in order....LOL! But im going to be looking for a new job soon so im not going to start smoking again till after I pass a UA test and get the job.

Hopefully I can find some Northern Lights off a friend of mine to help bring me right back....:smoking:

19. Almost 20 years. I took a couple of breaks here and there but I could always hear that sweet cheeba calling my name.