Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been with sweet mary?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grimmunkey, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 2 and change

2. around 4 years

3. 7 years ...still blowing strong

4. hahha this proves i shouldnt be in the seasoned tokers part but i am just visiting hahah.

been smoking for 10 months and and one day.

5. so are you talking about weed or coke? :rolleyes:

6. #27 wenahaone, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    about 6.5 years.

7. long enough to know shes the only girls for me.:smoking:

8. 5 years deep or high...
    :hello::smoking::smoking::D

9. had this guy pegged for a 5+ year smoker... idk
    not surprised.. the name and the strains you talk about reek of og smoker status.

yeah, i've been smoking 9 years or so..

10. 4 and a half, seems a lot longer ae

id say il stil be blazing 10 years down track

11. never stop. its unhealthy

12. about 5 years and X months?

13. Daily for 3 years

First toke at the ripe age of 14...I'm 20 now.

14. almost 14

15. I have been at it 39 years :eek::hello::wave::smoking:;)

16. Thank you! I don't want to be the old man around here that's for sure!

17. Getting close to ten years here.

I'll admit though for the first year or two I was totally oblivious to what good weed really was. I was happy to just get my hands on any weed back in those days.

18. ===================================================================

It was a major cross roads here in nowheresville where seasoned smugglers travel north to the big city . Many different monster strains I wont go into detail of came with these guys from different parts of Mx & elsewhere . I was a shoe shine kid at first when I saw these guys the first times ( did not know what they did then ) and then when I was old enough to go in and shoot pool in the bar behind the alley next to my back yard I played pool daily with many of these guys .

I ended up always having he best and freshest kick ass shit . While others occasionally had good stuff I always had not only the best in the area , I also had a marvelous variety too .

There were always times with no stash , poor stash , and hard to get any stash times . But to those on the trail ...........They as myself always found the best stash after the drought first most times :hello: .

Of course you should not believe me I have been a liar all my life ..........heh heh heh

Local Boy