Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Have You Been Smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pnoygangsta, Dec 11, 2008.

1. simple question, how long have you been smoking?

2. well only 3 1/2 years... but loving it!

3. 8 months. You might want to edit that poll a bit.. I bet more people have been smoking less than 5 years than have been smoking more than 40...

4. Thats why I put this in seasoned tokers, Cause most of them Have been smoking for a loooong time

5. I took my first hit 18 years ago. Been smoking regularly for about 15.

6. 6 years........im 20 now:smoking:

7. 7 N a Half Amazin' Years of my Life has been Smoked the Fuck Oouut!!! Thats a pretty HIGH ratio, cuz I'm only 19.

8. 7 years since 12y/o

9. ....Almost 20 years. .

I actually didn't start smoking until I was out of highschool .... but beings as I'm closing in on 40, that was quite a while ago.

10. me too yo

11. I've been smoking for about five and a half years.

IMO you should replace all the categories above 25 years with ones under 5 years. That might fit the City a little better. (And not make noobies feel left out).:p

12. I'm 40 now, been toking over thirty years. I grew up with it and wouldn't have it any other way.

13. So far, one person* voted 100 years. :hello:

*It wasn't me!

14. Rediculous pole, i bet liek 50% of people here ahve been smoking for less than 5 years, I however am i a 5year 'er

15. dude 100 years is so possible, the oldest woman in the world i think is 116, I saw it on the tv the day after thanksgiving. She could have started smoking when she was 16...assuming she had weed in 1908.

Thats nuts though she was born in 1892...

16. 5 years on n off [mostly on]

17. yeah thats true, sorry, but I just dont think she would be able to type, haha

18. niiice 14's just the perfect age to start, new in high school, new to gettin high

4 1/2 years for me