Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zeusxix, Mar 23, 2013.

1. I know "smoking" is not exactly accurate because many people, including myself, prefer vaporizing or consuming in various other ways, but for simplicity's sake:

I'm just curious. How long? Personally, I am close to 20 years. Probably 19 of which has been daily. What about you guys?

2. 6 years or so now :)

3. A little over 4 years now.

4. 6 months on

4 years off

1 year back so far

5. 6 years this year. 6 beautiful years at that

6. 3 years. Been thru some great times and horrible times. But I don't regret anything ^.^

7. Couple of months still the new guy

8. July 18, 1987.

Had some on and off times with Mary, but have been best buds ever since.

Damn, that was a while ago...:D

9. One year.. one sweet ass year.

10. 7+ years now. So much ganja

11. 8 months on, 3 months off, 8 months on, no break in sight :)

12. 3 years. First two years I didn't smoke much. Only did when I was hanging with friends and a friend brought the bud. Around August of 2012 I finally found a guy. It was my last year of school and was lucky enough to get into a class where I could graduate early by doing my classes on computer. I happened to be sitting beside someone who could get me bud. Became great friends till this day. Finally finished school around December!