Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long have you been smoking for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ali20, Apr 13, 2012.

1. i started in the summer of 2008 in summer school I was 16 1/2, pretty late IMO.

I only smoked like once every 3 months though with friends until last year where I started buying and bunning by myself daily.

2. I started in 2011 October. Ive been high before that but in October i really started puttin in work

3. I was 16 when i tried it and i am now 18, didn't really start smoking a lot until I was almost 18 though

4. I started when I was 15 or 16 in my sophomore year of highschool. I only smoked every few months then, but around a 1/3rd of the way through my junior year I started smoking every weekend or so. Towards then end of my senior year is when I got a job and started smoking everyday haha. Been smoking daily now for about 1 year.

5. Can't remember either Late 2009 or Early 2010 aka Senior Year of High School (it was fucking sweet!)

6. 20 years...started when i was 15

7. First hit was during senior year. Started really smoking about 6mo after that during the summer that followed. About 7 years for me with maybe 6-8 mos of t-breaks/being clean in there.

I've been burning about 1g per day for 4 years.

8. I've been smoking since I was 14 and now I'm 25. I've been smoking everyday for the past 7 years. Out of those seven years the only times I haven't been high is when I'm broke or my dude is dry, so I haven't went more than a few days without smoking.

9. about 2 years

10. Not that long really, like maybe 4 months?
    I don't even do it everyday, I don't do it on a very regular basis, maybe 2-3 times a month,

11. When I was 17, then occasionally till 19 (like an eighth a month) then from 19 to now, 22, almost daily (an eighth is lucky if it sees half a week).

12. I tried weed once when I was 13, didn't inhale properly. I didn't touch bud again till may 2011, I was 17. Turned 18 Last month.

13. It's been... almost 11 years now...

14. Since I got out of the military in '92.

15. probably 2 or 3 ish years

16. 2-2 1/2 years started right after i turnd 17

17. 3 years now.

18. since I was 17 but started more last year(My senior year in h.s)..I'm 19 now

19. summer of 2010, I was 18. Funn times!!!