Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Have You Been high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, May 10, 2011.

1. Title says it all. How long have you currently been high? I'm at about 80 hours straight right now, but I'm not a daily toker, so that's alot to me

2. The past 10 years of my life.

But naww, just coming off a small 3 day T-break. Should be a good night.

3. uhh.. like since friday i think.

4. Probably 2 days - the first or second time I smoked I felt high for probably a day or two. That was the best.

And then there are the weekends... :smoke:

5. on the 10th day doing dxm in a row..

6. 3.5 minutes. well, 3.5 minutes of this OKC memphis game at least. so probably a little longer.
    OKC's been doin work

7. I'd say about 4 hours, but that was because i smoked more about 2 1/2 hours in :smoke:

8. I've been high since around 4:25 ;) But, excluding vacations where flying was necessary, I've smoked everyday for about 5 months or so. It's been great :smoke:

9. im in the negative lol

10. Probably about 16 hours in total (if going to bed after a marathon smoke sesh and waking up still tripping counts?)