how long has it been since youve had sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by modern-hippy, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3 years for me...... its unbearble im going fucking insane.

2. ten minutes ago

3. Last wednesday or tuesday.. so 5 or 6 days too long :eek:

good luck homie i can't even wrap my mind around the thought of not getting pussy for 3 years... may god shine a light on you soon my brotha

4. 6 months and counting.
    i have no idea how i manage/d. :eek:

but three years? jesus. i hope my dry-spell doesn't last for that long.
    my morals will probably cave before i hit that mark, though.
    i miss sex. a lot.

5. 2 days...planning to fix that later tonight.

6. i hate you all.....not really....your awesome

7. 1 ticket to canda please

8. Lol... shit. Its been a yr and a half and to think at that time I was playin two girls and an yr and a half later I wouldn't be tappin anything wouldn't have passed my mind at all.

Gotta change shit up this semester lol. (Going against my morals and doing a one night stand :/, I prefer to do work with a girl who I actually like...)

9. friday, but youll get your rythm man.

you soon will either go monogamous and take 1 girl to be your lovely gf, or you can take the dating route, and switch it up every now and then ;)

10. Last night after the movies. She went nuts on my neck and left a couple hickeys =[ We saw that Benjanim Button movie, shit was funny.

11. that movie was almost three fucking hours and it wasn't that great

12. You didnt like it? So many great quotes. I dont think ill watch it again cuz it is long as fuck but better than i expected. Give em props for smashing that hoooker LOLz. Had to get mine after the movies.

13. it was alright..not as great as i expected. i think the concept and idea was good but my main problem was with the length...i probably won't ever watch it again cuz it was 2 hours and 50 mins

14. Two years and far too long, honestly.

15. Aw...probably last Sunday, I'd say. Work schedule has been a cockblock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.