Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long for the smell to leave a room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ytownsmokes, Mar 13, 2011.

1. i will be taking pipe hits in my room with no one home how long will the smell last in here if i open the windows and use calonge?

2. about 1 hour, depends how much furniture you have in the room and if the material is smell absorbent, although if you smoke directly out of the window without the wind pushing the smoke back into your room you should be fine within 15 minutes.

3. 1. dont spray a shit load of stuff b.c thats just gonna seem suspicious.
    2. if you can just go outside. ik it sounds fun smoking inside and shit but honestly your just gonna start freaking out about it smelling and making it not smell which will kill you high.
    3. if you must smoke inside. hold your hits in longer than normal, blow it out the window, or use a sploof

its gonna smell for a few hours depending on size, airflow and other factors

4. Using cologne is obvious.
    I never smoke in the house so o wouldn't know.

5. Just blow the smoke out the window and you will be ok :) maybe 20 min then

6. Oh shit sorry for double pOst but get a dryer sheet and blow the smoke out through the dryer sheet!

7. i smoke in my room all the time i use a spoof though and no ones ever said anything

u can even just ball up a t shirt and blow into that :smoke:

8. Just make a sploof and blow your hits out the window. Smell should be cleared in 10 minutes or so with the window open.