Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long for smell to dissipate? (URGENT!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mezoi, Aug 13, 2012.

1. #1 mezoi, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    If I smoke a few bowls without exhaling out the window in a small room with one window open and a fan running, how long will the smell linger for? My room mates will be home in 2-4 hours so I was wondering if that by the time they get back, the room won't reek of bud.

2. A few hits maybe but a few bowls? Nah, that shit will stay around for a little longer than 2-4 hours. I would recommend getting an air freshener called ozium. I found it at Walmart in the auto section (specifically in the cleaning area for cars.) Ozium is amazing and only costs $5 and will allow you to smoke whenever and wherever because it gets rid of the smell and doesn't just mask it do it never comes back.

3. #3 AlbitheDragon, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    Just buy some nag champa and an incense burner. Problem solved.

But why can't you open your windows? If you're not bringing any fresh air into the place then yeah, the room will smell like the inside of a steamroller.

4. why not just point the fan out the window and exhale so the smoke goes outside? or make a sploof at least. the smell will probably linger for more than a few hours if you smoke a few bowls.

5. Really? I usually blow the smoke out my window and leave a fan running on the whole time and in 1 hr - 1 hr 30 min, the smell is not noticeable at all.

6. I can guarantee you that your whole house smells, bomb it with febreeze and get some air circulation.

7. At least 3 to 4 years.

8. 1 Towel under the door while toking
    2 Constant air circulation (All fans on and windows up)
    3 Take a lap around the room with febreeze

And you will be fine :smoke: