How long for clear trichomes to turn 30% amber

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TomTucker, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Hey guys. First grow went to shit. This is my led grow. Little help please.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Supposed to check the buds not leaves.. Leaves turn amber way before the buds

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply. I checked them and the trichomes look the same. Isn't it supposed to be like 25 or 30% amber when I harvest? It's a bagseed sativa

4. I
    Ive always done more like 10 to 15..just make sure most are cloudy

• Like Like x 2
  5. People like different amounts of amber. I like different amounts depending usually on the plant. I like my sativas to be more amber.

How long does it take to get 30% is completly strain dependent. Strains develop at different rates.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. fuck waiting for amber harvest milky, and some amber off still,, your plant is still very alive even after you harvest!

• Like Like x 2
  7. especially with a really slow dry and cure it will turn to cbn still.. it actually degrades eventually if not stored properly,, or its been hella long time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How many weeks longer would you say it takes to get from this stage to harvest time. It's a random baseed sativa

9. The more amber you have ,if you let it go to far will have more CBD than THC.if I'm correct. I think I'm rite about that.some people like different percentage of amber.i can't tell you an exact harvest day,but check your trichomes everyday. Check on your buds not just the leaves.when the buds are about 30-40 percent you should be good.that should be correct, but like I said some people like to do it differently. That's about what I like.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You have at least about 10-14 days probably. Just check them every day

11. There are alot more experienced growers on here than me.ive grown several times, but you always learn new things.for the next couple to few seconds weeks.

12. Like Tintizzy said earlier, the trichs on leaves are not relevant. Check the buds. Once the MAJORITY of the trichs on the buds are cloudy you will have some amber and some clear also. So, Once the MAJORITY of the trichs are cloudy chop that shit.

• Like Like x 3
  13. we want quality, so we chop a bit earlier than when the plant is on a full downward slide,, usually wanna harvest right as it hits the height of that roller coaster, then it drops really really fast so get it while u hea boy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well what's your guys opinion based on a visual of the plant I have been posting trichome pics of[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]