Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long for a tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I know i know before you all say we cant tell its individual but is there any way i could get a ROUGH idea how long id have to stop toking before my tolerance is low/reset? thanks blades :smoke:

2. i think after 2-3 weeks your tolerance is reset.

i once took a 3 month tolerance break. felt no different than if i took 3 weeks off.

the problem is, at least was with me, when i started smoking again after 3 months, it only took me about a week or two for my tolerance to become really high

even a 12 hour break significantly lowers tolerance

3. It depends on how long you've been smoking. If it has been daily use for a couple months, then I'd say at least 3 or 4 weeks.

If you can tell us for how long you've been smoking that would help.

4. about 3 years on and off really mostly weekends