Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long for a T-break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Myth, Jan 6, 2009.

1. I've been smoking every day for a little under two years now and I don't even get that high after 4-5 bowls+ of the reggie that I can get. How long would I have to stop to really start getting high again?

2. I'm sure a week or two should be fine...or just get some fire.

3. 3 days - you'll feel the high come on stronger and it may feel more intense and last a bit longer than normal.

5-7days - same as above but more intense highs and longer durations

2 weeks - Now is when you'll have some crazy highs, but only for the first few times, then your tolerance will start to rise again.

3 weeks+ - Crazy highs, more duration, more intensity, maybe a few old school highs.

Also, take a look at this link and learn what cannabis tolerance actually is in your body and how it occurs:

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/53144-marijuana-tolerance.html

Take Care. :wave:

4. a week or two, but if you take a month t-break it will be a killer but when its over you wont regret it. Trust me i just ended one that long and now. I take 6 big ghosted hits from my bowl and I'm pretty blazed. :smoking:

5. honestly, i got off a two week tolerance break, and when i tried to do my math homework, i forgot how to add. Like, i literally could not figure out -1.5 -2. ps im in calc <_<

6. I notice a pretty big difference just from one week. Intensity + duration increase for me nicely. The key is just don't smoke as much every day and u will still get pretty high.

7. i smoke a bowl twice a day when i try to drop my tolerance and then i go straight for a week and come back and get ripped.

8. These numbers seem about right to me... at least for me, personally they are bang-on.

9. My t-breaks usually last for 3-4 days n' after that i'm good to go. Every once in awhile I'll take a week off which is long for me since I'm a daily smoker. The wait is def worth it tho.

:smoking: