Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does your weed last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AtamGits, Nov 22, 2022.

1. I'm budgeting everything and don't know what my 'weed budget' is going to look like.

In general, how long does your weed last? I don't mean how long it's good in storage, I mean how long does it take you to burn through a metered amount (be it grams, OZs, whatever) for a daily user?

• Like Like x 2
  2. lol this is a hard question to answer... lots of variables to consider.... :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You're right, I grow my own and don't have a clue how much I smoke in volume. I use a bong and one bowl will last me 4 pulls which is usually two evenings. Unless I'm having a really bad day and day-toke. I'll have to figure out how much the bowl holds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Made into edibles a single gram could keep you stoned all day. Day after day for a week to 10 days.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Works quite well with powdered buds.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  5. i was thinking about this.....

The more money i got... the more weed i buy.... the more weed i smoke... lol if i got no money and a little weed i make it last.... aka rez the fuck out that bowl lol

you make do with what you got:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I always have an ounce or more of wax laying around... I never run out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I average 1 gram per day by myself in a bowl so an ounce a month give or take

• Like Like x 1