How Long Does Your Vaporizer High Last?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by madisonovo, Jul 17, 2014.

1. I got a Vapor NO2 the other day, and I've been using it and loving it. I know it depends on the kind of weed, but how long does your vaporizer high last? And how is the high, can you describe it to me? I'm just asking because I'm curious of others experiences. I use about .1g of AK47 and I get so ripped for a few hours

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. For me, about 2 hours.

3. .1 usually keeps me high for around 1.5-2 hours.

4. Same. 2 hours or so.

5. Around 2 hours I suppose but I often have a few trenches/bowls in that time so it kinda screws with my timing..

6. .1? I am very jealous.
    .6 in my Volcano does me about 2 hours - with a .2 top up.

7. What you guys tolerance levels? That's the magical question....

Lifted a Mile High...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. My tolerance used to be very high when I smoked. Since I've been vaping, I've noticed that my tolerance has sort of reset itself, and steadying out on medium.

9. Yep, and it will as you know go up from there. Honestly the best thing I've learn after all these years of two tokes over the line is... It's kind of like sex... No, seriously... Check it out... You abstain for like 3 or 4 days maybe a week or longer if you can... And it's so much better when you go back to Mary, least I think so. Anyway, at least we are still up in smoke. :D

Lifted a Mile High...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. One sesh from my Boundless CFX gets me medicated for about an hour or so.

But the herb we get over here depends on the season since we buy it straight from farms.

Haven't got a chance to use it with that good shit. Herb atm is just ok.

11. Most definitely a better cleaner high and what is strange is every kind of weed tastes the same ,love the taste of vaping and the buzz and your weed goes further

12. Couldn’t tell ya I never let my “high” wear off. I assume it prob depend on the strain and person though

13. Never as long as I want it to. I'm lucky if it reaches 2.5-3 hours.

14. Not about the tool or method. The length of time for a strong high from consuming weed is dependent on the tolerance level of one's nervous system and the amount of THC that gets into one's bloodstream.

When one has not consumed for say at least 5 days, one can get higher in a fresh clean more enjoyable way than is possible when tolerance is high regardless of how much one consumes. Thus the person with a high tolerance because they consume daily, that consumes lots of concentrates cannot get as good a high regardless of how much dabbing they do versus a person that has been clean for a week and then smokes a single small high THC joint.

• Like Like x 1