Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does your high usually last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja4life, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Mine usually last for about 3-4 hours most intense at about 2 hours. Wondering how long other people's last and if mines normal (I think it is) It's been 5 hours after smoking and I can still feel a slight buzz but it's almost worn off

2. If I'm lucky, two hours, but that's because I smoke a lot.

3. depends on so many factors, the strain, did i eat before, did i drink before. was i lazy all day. is it the first session of the day. my experience is anywhere from 30 mins from shitty flower to hours on good old nuggets.

4. well I only do about 2-3 times a week, just can't really afford smoking more than that. It's good tho because I have my tolerance managed

5. 30 min- hour tops

I need a t break lol

6. maybe 30 minutes to an hour with good midgrade..if its high quality then atleast an hour or two. And I smoke a lot of weed.

7. Others guys have said it better, there are so many factors involved really.

Personally, I only smoke bongs. I usually smoke half a bowl in two separate hits, one after the other. If its good weed, i'll be 'high' for around 2 hours maybe 2 and a half.
    I can't usually make the high last longer, but I can make it more intense by hitting the whole bowl in one go rather than pacing myself, so I do that if I wanna really get couch locked for the 2 hours.