Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does your high last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sahid, Feb 20, 2014.

1. I've been smoking everyday (0-3 times) for almost 2 years, when i first started my high would last up to 6 hours, but now from a rim packed bowl im high for 3-4 hours. I'm just curious to see how long your high lasts and how many times a day/week do you smoke?

2. Not long enough. that's what happens when you smoke all day, everyday. :bongin: :bongin:

3. Not nearly as long as I would like it too.  It depends on what type of weed I am smoking on how long it will last!!!

4. When I vape a bowl in my DBV I'm high as fuck for an hour.  Then I'm high for 50 minutes .  Then it's time to get high again.

5. With the stuff I have now I can smoke a bowl or two before work and it will last until after lunch so about 4-5 hours. At home it seems like it lasts an eternity lol.

6. Oh, and I smoke daily, from a bong.

7. #7 SirKnosAlot, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    30 min tops. +30 more "ok" min. then sober . i smoke...daily...me smokey long time

8. #8 RIKNSTEIN, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Damn so when you started you were basically high all day for 18 hours :eek: man I guess I would build a tolerance to it quick...I been smokin off and on for over 30 years...more on than off :metal: ...but I smoke in the morning and then again in the evening...there's just too much other stuff for me to do than set around smokin' all the time...well I'm settin' here smokin' and typing away :smoking:  but this is my down time...and I smoke in my atomizer, it burns weed, dabs, oils...make some oil for an after dinner smoke, It's strong as all get out if you do it right :smoke: and keeps me high for hours...3-4...

9. This big buddha cheese im smokin now lasts me about 2 - 3 hours

But my sitiva strain tangerine dream lasts about 4 hours

Attached Files:

10. 2-3 hours then i light up again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 semprfidelis, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    I swear the first time I got high I could feel it the next day. 4+ hours When I started Now it's like 1 hour is pretty good then the 2nd it fades away

12. Always varies on the type of weed I have

13. I ripped a fully packed pipe bowl about 4 hours ago, still pretty buzzed but mostly tired. I've been smoking basically every day (1-5 bowls, typically 3) for the last 6 months. Drinking water is the key to metabolizing the THC in your bloodstream. In the summer (or in any warm weather), being physically active and sweating helps even more, allowing consistently potent highs. :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :metal: :bongin:

14. The strongest dank like GDP can only last me an hour and a half or so after a G blunt.. I've been smoking everyday (bout .5-1g) a day for the last year .. I don't why my tolerance is so high it's only been a yr

15. I smoke once daily and the high lasts no longer than 3 hours.

16. 3 hours sounds about right

17. Used to be hours

Now adays I don't even notice since I'm high 247

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. used to last like 20 minutes until i realized i was fucking up by smoking so much. now that ive brought my tolerance down a high lasts a couple hours.

19. #19 Dabs, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    if people use the bong as a microphone, I'll be sober before the next hit
    After about 6 bowls I'll be high for maybe 2 hours
    My problem is I pretty much get instant red eyes, people will think I'm off my fucking dome and I'm just chilling

20. I've noticed that it's gotten to the point that I feel more weird not to be medicated. I was at my neighbors house the other day and decided not to hit a bag of vape before stopping over and they said "you don't have you usual spring in your step, are you alright?"

Vapes make it easy to avoid paranoia as a bonus, at least for me.

:bongin: