Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does your breath smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mooo, Mar 23, 2009.

1. How long is it until you are safe from others smelling the scent when you talk?

(After you change your clothes after toking)

2. Really? Gum works WONDERS, but if you absolutely can't get ANY gum, or brush your teeth, i wouldn't breath in people's faces for at least a good 45 mins-1 hour

3. I never really found anyone to have "weed breath"

It is really hard to tell the difference between that and cigarette breath. Its just an overall smokey type smell people really wont notice unless you're talking with someone very closely or kissing a girl. Lol.

Just grab some gum and you're good to go. I'm more worried about red eyes than smell.

4. Dude, I smoked a jay on the way home from my friends, walked in and ate dinner with my parents. I eye dropped and took off my sweatshirt. I didn't get caught! My breath woulda got me caught for sure but since I was eating I got lucky. always carry gum tho

5. thats crazy man, J's are sooo smelly. Its all about the hands tho, wash them up. Never been to worried about breath tho.

6. This guy knows what's up, if you're smoking a j expecially, your HANDS are probably where 80% or so of the stench is coming from.

7. wash hands and eat an orange.

8. Who actually times how long it takes? Just put something else in your mouth.

9. Like deez.

10. HAHAHAHAHA! :laughing:

But anyways just get some gum and wash up your hands. Red eyes are more of a problem then the smell.