How long does YOUR blunt last?

Discussion in 'General' started by Krn7iger, Sep 19, 2007.

1. well I just answered some thread about blunts, and i began to wonder how fat people roll their blunts and usually how long it lasts them. Also, what was the fatest blunt they rolled and the best one and how long that one lasted. Ill start with myself

I roll blunts about 1.5 grams to 2 grams for regular, and it lasts about 20 minutes (5-6 songs when im hot boxing the car, which is how i measrue how long the blunt lasted...)

Ive rolled 3.5-4 gram blunts regularly for 1 month, and that lasted 45 minutes,

biggest blunt ive ever rolled was a 21 gram blunt, using 4 honey dutches consecutively. I got too stoned to think about the time.......

2. Cigarillos usually last about 15 mins.

Thick blunts around 20-25, it just depends how well I roll them.

3. Yea, I roll smaller blunts and I find myself constantly taking hits, so 10 minutes by myself, which would normally be like 15minutes.

4. a cigarillo will burn for like 10-15, but that's with like .6-.7

5. i hear alot of cigarillos, and although i know wat they are i dont see manhy people in my area smoking out of them. do people like to use certain blunts? cuz where i i come from we respect the Dutches (honey dutches, game blunts)

6. if im gonna roll a blunt its always a honey dutch rillo. ill put about .5 or .6 and smoke it for maby 10-15 min. ive never been a fan of blunts over a gram cus imo it always seems to be a waste. seriously, other than just the fun of blowing smoke what good is a blunt after steady smokin it for a half hour? you aint gettin no higher. just burnin weed.

7. well where i'm from using a rolling full sized blunt for yourself would be considered retarded :rolleyes:

8. i wasnt patronizing anyone for using cigarillos. AND i never said i smoke blunts bymyself, cuz where I come from, that would also be considered retarded :)
    I just simply wanna know how htings are different around the world

9. A Gram blunt in a phillie burns for 25 - 30 minutes.

10. im pretty sure if i smoke 3 blunts, and im high as fuck, then i smoke a 4th, im gnna get even more high, i dont think theres really a cutoff point where you stop getting high, unless im wrong then i waste hella weed :cool::cool:

11. "My Blunts last for days, filled wit super silver haze, shit's so fire, you'll be left in a daze"

haha

maaan

blunts last about 30 min for me. 2 gram swisher blunts.

12. i smoke blunts all the time by myself, i enjoy others company more than being alone, but if your ready to burn an nobodies around then light it up, how is it retarded to smoke by yourself......

13. me too blunts are hands down the best way to smoke, and I smoke them alone more than not

14. Well smooth08, i thankee for ur opinion but in my opinion, smoking a full size blunts by urself is overkill but smokin less than a gram blunt might make more sense. still I do enjoy the company while smokin a blunt but its great that u can enjoy a blunt even without the company

15. 1 gram. 20 minutes.

16. Hmm, It depends on content/ how many people smoking/who's smoking...

But on average, a 1 gram pinner will last about 20 minutes.

When we roll a fatty, we can hit 45 minutes without too much trouble. Oh, and we used Honey dutches, by the way.

17. Off topic sorry but any of yall ever smoke a menthol joint?

18. i rolled a normal sized blunt
    but i coated the inside of the wrap with honey
    and then rolled it normally
    and it burned forever
    id say at least 30 mins
    with 3 people it made 12 rotations and we each hit it 2-3 times when we got it

19. not nearly long enough. ;)