Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Does Your Average High Last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Jul 12, 2011.

1. To get some results that can actually be analyzed I would also like you to follow up on this poll by replying in this thread and answering the following questions:

a) How long does an average high last you? (best estimate in minutes)
    b) How long have you been smoking for?
    c) How often do you smoke?
    d) How much do you smoke at a time to get high usually and out of what?
    e) Would you consider your stuff to be low, mid or high-grade?

Thank you to those who participate! I realize that these could actually be several polls but they all tie together. :cool:

2. Less than a year I smoke out of a plastic water pipe not very much it usually lasts 45 mins and I smoke less than a G

(yeah yeah im a newb I know =| )

3. #3 BurnAFewDown, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    Why didnt you make an actual poll?...

EDIT: woops didn't read before I posted that, I thought it was an A, B, C, answer type thing

A. 2-3 hours

B. 3 years

C. Daily

D. 1-2 bowls outa my bong

E. High-grade.

Made a longer response but accidentally deleted my whole post and had to rewrite.

4. a) How long does an average high last you? varies. If I'm really calm and relaxed it can last a few hours. If I'm not calm it might last only like 20-30 minutes

b) How long have you been smoking for? since I was 15. I'm now 27 but I have only really been smoking on a everyday basis the last 9 monts or so

c) How often do you smoke? I'm cutting back now for varies reasons, but as of two days ago I smoked from the time I was awake to when I fell asleep maybe all but one day in a month for the past 9 months. I'd go through an eigth in 2 days.

d) How much do you smoke at a time to get high usually and out of what? this also depends on my mood at the time. I can smoke one bowl and be high for hours with this new technique that I'm using. If I'm not doing the technique and am not very relaxed I'll smoke two or three in a row to get mind fucked. I usually smoke out of a bowl.

e) Would you consider your stuff to be low, mid or high-grade? Probably on the lower end of high grade. I mean definetly better than mids, but I'm sure there is a lot better stuff than what I usually get because I've seen and done better stuff myself.

5. A - My average high lasts anywhere from 1-2 hours. Sometimes a risidual high/coming down for up to 3 hours.

B - Started smoking when I was 13. Daily since I was about 18-19

C - See Answer B... Smoke daily. Usually 1-3 sessions a day.

D - Usually Smoke anywhere from .1 gram - .3 grams per session if I'm by myself. Sometimes more sometimes less. My piece of preference is bowls/pipes.

E - High grade

6. a) How long does an average high last you? (best estimate in minutes) I have a high tolerance, so probably 45 minutes to an hour.
    b) How long have you been smoking for? A year and 3 months
    c) How often do you smoke? Daily, 4-5 times.
    d) How much do you smoke at a time to get high usually and out of what? Pipe, joint or a bong usually. I usually smoke a bowl or two in a sitting, a joint or a couple bong rips.
    e) Would you consider your stuff to be low, mid or high-grade? Always high grade, the best.

7. there's high grade and then there's really really high grade. That's why I put my stuff at the lower end of high grade because, like I said, I'm sure there's stuff out there way better.

8. a) 4-5 hours
    b) Half a year
    c) Erry day for the past couple months
    d) 2 bong rips and I'm done
    e) High grade

9. 4 hours
    1 year
    About 10 times a month
    3 bowls from a bong
    The dankest you can get around here but not the best ever

10. #10 Verdurous, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A) It really depends on how much I smoke. I'd say 3-4 hours.
    B) A few years.
    C) Daily
    D) About a gram. I use a pipe, but lately I've gotten into edibles
    quite a bit.
    E) High-grade. My mom's a 30 chronic smoker and can't get high with the lower grades anymore.

11. How do you get a 4-5 hour high!??

12. haha my highs always last 4-5, u must have a high tolerance haha sucks to be you :/

13. a) How long does an average high last you? 20mins before I start to come down.
    b) How long have you been smoking for? 7 years.
    c) How often do you smoke? 10-13g P day, EDIT: I'm usually smoking people out as well.
    d) How much do you smoke at a time to get high usually and out of what? 1g-2g depending on what i'm smoking out of. Blunts, Bong, Papers, Bowls from time to time.
    e) Would you consider your stuff to be low, mid or high-grade? Headies.

14. #14 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same thing happens to me I never build up a tolerance for some reason and I'm a daily smoker

15. a) My high is starting to wear off after about an hour maybe hour and a half.

b) Daily-2yr Total-3yr
    c) Couple times a day. I might not smoke a day here or there but for the most part im a daily toker.

d) .3-.5 bowls. But i will take a couple hits and not even touch it for 30min or so. I like to keep a nice Chillin high.

e) Dank. Honestly i pretty much only smoke top shelf shit. I have my MedCard btw

16. Even with the dankest weed my high has never been longer then 3 hours.

17. Homie, im sorry but you need to take like a 2 month t-break or something....

18. a) About 45 Minutes and then im spacy for a bit after
    b) 1 Year everyday multiple times a day
    c) Everyday multiple times a day
    d) .3 /.4 bowl packs out of a bubbler or bowl
    e) Pretty high grade shit

19. ahaha, ikr? I always end up blazing a couple days in though.. =\
    Its just cause I have so much tbh.. ;)

20. It's simple, you don't.