Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does youe SESH? last...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RWK Nova, May 19, 2010.

1. eating butane honey oil? no wayyyy vaporize it on a titanium vapor swing is def the best way. I only cook with everclear quick wash oil as well, never with butane.

2. Generally a couple hours. Gotta be social dude, I just hit the bong or light another J when I feel myself burning out.

3. Anywhere from 5-45 mins. Like if I'm at home, 5-15mins MAX. Up at the cottage, longer usually.

4. When I'm alone it usually lasts until I get sketched out about random shit, or until I can't stand the paranoia due to the thought of a family member finding me, so it usually lasts for about 15 minutes.

5. it depends on a lot of things. if im alone, i'll toke up in just a few minutes then go and do things. if im with friends and we dont have much to do, we'll usually get a circle going and just toke, talk, and enjoy each others company for a while (half hour to a few hours depending on how much weed we have, different things we have to do). or sometimes with friends we'll just toke up real quick if we wanna do something after (like go to a movie or something that has a specific time). but yeah, toke up :smoke:

6. a nice fat sesh for me anywhere from 20 mins to 1 hour and lets just say vape sessions can last all night hahaha

7. Depends

Sometimes the length of a CD, sometimes hours online, sometimes a lot of hours with friends, sometimes 5 minutes if I've gotta do something

I like the CD sessions, just chillin out, tokin under black light listening to some Dead :cool:

8. wake n bake to some bomb bomb bho shatter errl time!!

9. I take small breaks between hits, 1 to 5 minutes each. It increases my session time and the amount of time I'm high for. I would say normally a session lasts 30 minutes.

10. Me and my buddy usually disappear for about 30 to 45 minutes and smoke two or three bowls. Just chillin', talkin' about the day, the girls in our lives, how messed up things are, and ganja. A solid sesh with our 3rd wingman will go over an hour, usually.

11. now this is a seasoned toker!

my session usually consists of 3-4 bong rips in a 30 inute period, then just chill or go do somthing, high for an hour and a half or two on the average.

12. all depends on the amount we rolled up but mostly 1hr- 1hr45m...

nice time chilling listening to music, funny stoned logic and funny stories....

13. yeah thats pretty much it unless i take a hit from a bowl and forget about it tell later

14. minutes to days.

15. i hate the term 'sesh' i never sesh. im smoking all day, i pack a bowl every hour or something, theres never a time when i gather friends and say 'cmon chaps! lets have us a sesh!!' it just happens while listening to music and discussing shit or watching horror movies.

16. Usually i will put on some music and generally chill and take my time perfecting the roll... either big or small i still put time into creating something that i can smoke :) Then usually watch some futurama whilst lighting up :D

Then just chill on MW2 and repeat LOL