Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed take to hit you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Openended, Jan 19, 2012.

1. straight away but full effects after 10 mins.

2. if it's good weed (which is most of the time) on the exhale. I get really bad (or good) head rush when i take a big rip of some good bud.

3. Pretty much immediately.

Gotta love thc!!!

4. lol, makes me laugh cause sometimes ill smoke two fat bowls and feel sober then 5 mins after i am on my ass. Sometimes I feel it quickly after first hit, but lately its been taking me a little for it to completely come on.

5. I hit the peak about 10-15 minutes. Depends what I'm toking.

6. I smoke spliffs but not cigarettes, so I feel a nicotine buzz pretty much straight away, then the high starts to creep up after a minute or two. By about 5 minutes in I'm normally pretty damn high.

7. for me depends on the weed like i blazed this no name weed didnt really feel baked than once i got back inside and got to my room i was like ahh now im baked hahah

8. Takes me about 7 minutes to feel it from the first hit

9. Each hit takes about 2 minutes before I feel it, and then about 5 minutes after the last hit I start to feel the peak.

10. i usually smoke until im pretty high, and then after i put the joint down, the high builds for 5-10 min and couchlock sets in

11. About 5 minutes is when the full effects reach me if smoking a bowl.

12. I can feel it the first hit. To peak though its like 1-2 minutes after smoking when i go inside and sit on my couch.

13. Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Just a few mins or just as soon asbi hit it. Gravity bong hits pretty quick.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. After 2-3 hits, I'm starting to get good ;)

Same. Except full effect comes 2 -5 minutes after smoking depending on size of hit of course. I'm also really good at recognizing a weed high, no matter how subtle.

17. about 2 minutes max for it to hit me. Usually about a minute after I take the hit, then the high gradually becomes stronger and peaks at around 10-15 minutes in

18. With Indicas, I feel it almost immediately, like I'm slightly high and it just builds up with every hit.

With sativas, I'll smoke a bowl and hardly feel high at all. I'll load up another bowl and take a few hits and then it all hits me at once. Then I'm like "oh shit" and dump the bowl back in the bag.

19. It takes me like 5 mins to feel my hits. Unless its a gnarly bong rip, then I'm high instantly

20. When I smoke, I start feeling warmth all over my limbs in 2-3 minutes and in 5-10 minutes, I know I'm high.

In case of edibles, it takes me about half an hour to 45 minutes, depending on the dose. If I've taken too much or on an empty stomach, I can hit the peak in as little as 20-25 minutes.