Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does weed stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by silverrolla5, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how long does weed stay in your system?

any good methods of getting it out, fast? i hear there are pills or something.

2. ok i dont say this much but SEARCH soooo many threads on this

and depends on how much you smoke if you do it alot months if you dont a week or two

3. Unless you use it nearly everyday I think it stays in your system for 2-3 days, you can get detox kits on the internet or at GNC. Or you can disolve a package of surejell (similar to jello i think) in a warm glass of water and drink it the day before your DT and supposedly you\'ll pass.

4. if u smoke alot then it stays in ur system from 20-30 days it depends on the person it can be different for everyone, some chronic smokers can detox quicker then newb smokers so if u smoke alot also u can get rid if it in 2-3 days alot of it depends on ur body and ur usage. If u got a piss test i recomend quitin like 1 or 2 weeks before it then the day of it drink lots of water and take like 4 b-12 complex vitamins so ur piss isint clear. Also dont ever give ur first piss of the day to a officer and always when ur pissing, pee a lil then about mid stream piss in the cup u have a better chance..... thats what worked for me when i was on probation o_O

5. I\'m a pretty skinny guy with moderately high metabolism. I\'ve spent months without smoking, smoked once, and tested myself 5 days afterwards... still dirty... I\'ve never heard of anyone being clean after only 2-3 days, unless they tampered with the sample. and once, I dropped dirty after 43 days of not smoking.. I had smoked 2-3 times a day for months before that, so that\'s a big part of it, but there\'s really no way to say with any degree of certainty. check the sticky \"how to pass a DT\" thread

6. my home boy passed his piss test for probation and he smoked 11hours before he had it

7. Ok. first time smoker will be dirty for a week. A mid experience smoker that smokes 3 times weekly, it will be in their system for as long as three months, depending on how long they\'ve smoked. an everday or nearly so smoker that has smoked for 1+ years will be dirty for up to 6 months. the THC is stored in fat cells. and therefor it remains in your system continuosly. if you have a fast metabolism then you may be able to divide those periods in half. thats what i\'ve read on erowid and told from psychologists and my anatomy teachers.

8. There\'s a great thread stickied that talks all about how to pass a DT. I\'ll refer you to that here: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=36557 , and I\'ll go ahead and close this thread.

You should find that thread to be a much better resource for you, since it\'s been around collecting information/advice since 2004, and all that info is all ready to go for you...no waiting for replies! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.