How long does weed stay in your system for chronic users?

Discussion in 'General' started by smileyazn, Apr 23, 2011.

1. I admit I am a chronic user.. Toking up like 2-4x a day. But now as I am just curious. since I've been smoking like this for a couple weeks now, how long do you think the weed will stay in my system??:)

And is there anything that can help me cleanse out my system? Just curious :)

2. Nooo that didn't really help..I already checked it up and i keep getting confused. There were a couple posts about how it would stay for 3-8 weeks and then there was a post about how it could stay in your system for about a week or two since daily users' bodys are different or something.

3. Oh yeah! And like i heard that the skinnier/faster metabolism you have/are, the faster you will burn thc. And if that's true, then i guess i have a good chance of being clean :)

4. 2 weeks doesn't make you a chronic user

so you could prob get it out of your system in about 3

5. Sounds like you know the answer already.. do you want me to get a doctor to give you an exam to find an exact time frame for you? what's your address, phone number, first and last name, state ID number, and social security number?

6. I smoke like 5 times a day and run 3+ miles a day bet I could be clean in a >week

7. -_____-" Okaay, i ment like i've been smoking since december 1x a day, but then i started smoking heavily like 2 weeks ago, about 2-3x a day, & @Thanksmisfortun daaaangg really?

8. Yeah smiley I don't mean to brag but I mean to sound cocky when I say:

it's not too hard to do that. to be in shape. to run every day and blaze, shit idk a quarter a day for all I care.

People underestimate their abilities and the human body. I started running a mile a few days a week, to once a day per week, then gradually worked my way to 2 miles a day, did that for a few weeks worked my way up to 3 miles, and so on. I can run 5 miles on any given day. It's fucking. bomb. And then blazin up after a good run mmmmmMMMMM!

So yeah. I do it mainly to stay in shape and if I ever had to be clean for a drug test for whatever reason I would be clean in I'd say a week or less or so.

I advise u all to do the same

p.s one day i will write a book on how running (next to weed) is the greatest idea on the face of this earth, it will literally cure (almost) all of your problems physically and mentally (next to weed). any other hardcore runner blades will probably agree with me on that

9. I'd need to smoke a nice sativa for that.

10. Running high is meh I've done it plenty of times, I guess it keeps your mind off the run but honestly you're better off running with a friend or listening to music. I like to have a nice little reward waiting for me after a nice long run. There's nothing like blazing after. The endorphines and THC combine and you feel like superman.

11. I got something you can smoke

12. Hmm, guess i need to start running then :) i have a P.O Visit in next week so I have to stay clean this week & next week, pray that I will be clean and be okay for all of this. :)

Thats tight though that you can stay clean in less than a week, i should start working out. It sucks though, cause see, I'm tryna GAIN weight, since i have an underweight problem, and this working out isn't gonna help me much at all. >.<