Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed stay "fresh?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crisk21, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I'm curious because I'm not going to blow all of my weed within one week. I will only keep it for a month maximum but want to know when it loses some of its quality.

2. If you got it in a good jar, you can keep it fresh for weeks if not months.

3. Weed can stay good for a pretty long time. Chances are most of the shit you're smoking now is from the end of last summer because of the harvest season.

4. #5 kouchlock, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    Just store it in a masonry jar, ziplock bag etc and keep it in a cool dark place. Each time you open and close the ziplock back make sure there is minimal air in the bag as possible. You should be fine for a while.

5. Air and Sunlight are what you want to keep away from your stash

6. Few months, after that, it's garbage. Throw it out.

[​IMG]