Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed stay fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giants1080, Aug 9, 2008.

1. How long will weed stay fresh if i put it in...... lets say..... a old mustard glass jar lol.

2. as long as it is properly maintained in that jar? a year? it will dry out but it wont taste like shit it should just cure more. make sure it doesn't mold

3. what do you mean propertly maintained? wouldnt i just leave it in there?

4. keep it in a cool dark area, away from light, and open the jar as little as possible

5. if you are keeping it in a jar, as long as you want.
    put it in the back of your closet where no light will hit it.

but if you just want to know how long a quarter will stay fresh for....
    i am guessing a week tops, in a bag....
    because that is the longest it lasts for me.
    hahahahahaahhaah.

6. I had some reg weed from about 6 months ago that i saved for a "emergience day". Well, i smoked it about a week ago and i barely got high of it. but it was noticable. it was dry and nasty even through my waterbong.

Yuck. M tolerance is realllly high from smoking good shit every day for a year.
    :smoking: