Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does weed last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newyork2050, Apr 20, 2009.

1. I'm thinkin bout buyin a oz I was wondering how long this wud last b4 it went bad or dryd up

2. depends how much and how often you smoke

3. As far as i know it never goes bad if thats what your asking?

4. An oz usually lasts me about 2 weeks,and there's no way it could go bad that quick!
    If you're a light smoker just keep it in a cool dry place out of direct light.It'll last months.

5. Properly dried and cured bud, kept in an airtight container, lasts indefinitely. It is like sloe gin, just keeps on getting better.

6. if kept airtight and wrapped in like a black clothe or something when stashed it lasts forever, THC is the plant's natural pesticide, and ur happyicide. Make sure its airtight and that the bud is dried os there isn't mold

7. It lasts a long, long time in an airtight jar in the dark, but not forever. If you're going to store it more than 6-12 months it's best to keep it at a very cold (just above freezing) temperature. THC slowly degrades over time at room temperature.