Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does urine dilution last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by portlandsunshine, Jun 11, 2016.

1. I had a drug test on Friday. I hadn't smoked in 40 days but it was last minute pre-employment screening and I only had 24 hours. Since they weren't open on Saturday I freaked out.

I drank STUFF DETOX which is 24oz at 1pm. Then drank 24 oz of water per directions. I waited and around 2:30pm I drank another 24 oz of grapefruit juice to return the color to my urine.

Between the intake of the detox and taking my screening I urinated 2-3 times. My screening was performed at 3:26pm. It was bright yellow pee. I am not so much concerned about the THC as me be having low creatinine levels.

I know about a Liter of water within an hour dilutes urine but I am curious how long and/or how many urinations between massive intake of water is urine considered diluted? How long does it take before creatinine levels return to urine following massive hydration?

I just would hate to have to retake the screening. It was done at Labcorp and was not a RapidTest. They said it would be sent to the lab I did not ask when the results would be released to the employer or if I would receive a copy.