how long does the weed smell stay inside?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by higheryday, Jul 21, 2012.

1. if i smoke in my room and blow most of it out of my window, and i turn on a fan and leave the window open, about how long until the weed smell is completely gone?

2. 3-5 hours for it to be completely gone.

3. even if its well ventilated? smoking out of a bong btw and lighting some incense afterwards.

4. get some ozium too! one quick spray of that and any residual smell should be completely gone within 15 ish minutes, especially with the window open.

5. It depends it will take around 5-6 hours for the average nose not to smell it but I think women especially moms, wives, girlfriends and grandmothers have a special sense of smell some may say a super power so say 24 hours for them.

oh and btw why the fuck do women always say 'whats that smell' when the know for a fact what the smell is but they make you feel like shit by saying 'whats that smell' in a sarcastic sort of way.

women:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. where can i get ozium?

7. Smoke shops

8. [quote name='"higheryday"']where can i get ozium?[/quote]

Smoke shops, Wal-Mart ( look in auto care area), Autozone

9. They have ozium at Pepboys, at least the one near my house. I bet you could also get it at Walgreens or some store like that.

Another thing that's important when ninja smoking is to snuff your bowls ie pack bowls you can kill in one hit and if you can't make sure to put your thumb over it so minimum amount of smoke goes into the room

10. I was just like you a while ago, if you blow it out of the window there is no smell at all.

11. [quote name='"Wyatt410"']I was just like you a while ago, if you blow it out of the window there is no smell at all.[/quote]

Word. I smoke in my room all the time. Still going strong.

12. Pro Tip For Smoking In Your Room Like A Ninja From JH: If there is a screen on your window either;
    A: Take screen off then stick your head out and release the smoke or

B: Discreetly cut a hole in the screen large enough to fit a straw through. After taking a hit blow through a straw that is sticking out the window.

I suggest option B. Also fuck sploofs, don't even try them. Useless unless you are vaporizing.

PM if you have anymore question.

13. if you have a windo open and a fan on and depending what strain it is it could be gone in an hour or4-5 hours

14. Well make sure no air goes to your vents are your whole house with smell like weed:p But in the bathroom the vent is its own and I smoke in the bathroom. Light a candle up and in 5 mins the smell is gone. Most i've smoke is prob 3 bowls. One time I forgot to turn the fan on and left the bathroom door open..I got caught lol

15. i smoke in my room and just make sure i smoke out the window. never had any problems with smell that way

16. Smoke in your restroom. I smoke in my restroom with no windows but a vent. I put a towel underneath the door and turn on the fan and hit a couple bong rips. Never gotten caught. :bongin:

17. On its own like 30 mins i would spray like glade or axe or incense if you can itll get rid of it faster

18. if you are able to clear your bowl in one hit, then this will work for you like a charm.
    Go to your Local Hardware Store...... (LHS...hahaha) and buy some rubber tubing, must be a decent size hole diameter. Also, buy extra to adjust distance. Thickness will help blow it out easy and length will allow you to chill anywhere in your room and blow smoke in the tube/rubber pipe. Stick it out your window obviously, but make sure you have a good foot or so out your window, this will prevent smoke from coming back into your room. Then, all you need to do is smoke your bong and enjoy. However, keep in mind the length and thickness may either add resistance to blowing the smoke, or make it hard to get it all out in one breath. So when you are done blowing it into the tube, put your thumb over the hole, suck in as much air as possible and blow into the tube again, may need to be done 1-3 times. My friends do this in their dorm all the time (I told them about it to see if it works) and yes, it works with ZERO smell when done right. You just need to pour some rubbing alcohol through it once in a while to get the smell and crap out.

19. lawl^ but if ya got a vent like an hour at most but prolly way less if its only a bowl

20. Blowing out the window works pretty well. For added success do so when you have ventilation running (AC or heat) as it creates a positive pressure air environment that literally forces the air you blow out the window out of your room. Being careless with wind and open doors can very create the reverse of that effect and actually pull smoke back in.. And 5-6 hours seems like a bit much, but if your parent or whatever is familiar with smoke, especially pot then I don't doubt it. Noticing pot is like 70% knowing what to look, err, smell for..