Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the smell last?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by greenghoul, Feb 24, 2014.

1. So I still live with my parents and it's my spring break right now.  Anyway, they're going to pickup my older sister from school tomorrow and will be gone at least 3 hours or so.  If I make some edibles right after they leave, will my kitchen still reek?  I've only made edibles once, but it was at a friends house where smell was a nonissue.

Also, what is the most scent-free method?

And finally, how much abv would suffice? I might put a bit of green in there as well, but I have so much abv it isn't funny...I have an entire altoids tin packed full of the stuff and I don't like smoking it plain because of the taste.  Its pretty good for keeping bowls cherried the whole time though if I mix a bit of it with regular weed.

But yeah, how much should I use/what method?

Thanks!

I can't really open windows because it's cold outside...And I would wait for summertime but my parents are the definition of homebodies..

2. Alcohol gives faze smell. Of course it reek as soon as opened abv tin even. There is only way is open the doors windows shutters but though winter, you need to switch on exhaust fan. Or you spray some edible chocolate or orange flavor scent or perfumes on edges of the rooms. Either it evaporates or against the abv smell.

3. It will mainly smell like whatever your cooking, but slightly odd in my experiences.  3 hours isn't much time but my buddy always cooks up some bacon when he needs to cover up, I head popcorn works to, basically anything with a strong smell will work.  As for how much bud, no idea as to what you are making so not sure. 

4. #4 APH, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Depends how skunky the weed is also.