Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the brownies high last?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Elderly Teen, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Hi. First of all, I'd like to say, "Hello pot smokers of the world!!":D

Now that thats over with, I have a question...

I'm making some brownies (or helping my friend), with some pretty decent pot in them. While it isn't the most expensive stuff, it also isn't some cheap schwagg (it's about 80 bucks an O, so, its pretty decent). I'm going to use 2 O's on a pretty small sized brownie (about 6x11 in). And I plan on handing a piece of the brownie to my closest friends at school. I also plan to cut myself a piece and eat it in between classes.

My question is, How long till the high kicks in, and how long does it last?

I want to experience it in one class in particular, but I don't want it stay until my last period (my teacher is pretty astute), and especially don't want my mom to notice anything when I get home (I'm going to have to go straight home after school during that day).

Also, this is the first time that I'll be ingesting weed through chewing....

2. Depends on who. Im 6'3 and wiegh 145. For me it takes about 45min to kick in. And lasts for about 5 hours.

3. im 5'11 weigh 130 takes 60 mins to kick in, lasts about 8 hours

4. My brownies have always been succesful. I'm 145 and 5' 8" and they usually last 6 to 8 hours.