Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the average tolerance last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oddish, Oct 17, 2008.

1. I've been smoking on and off maybe 3 times a week for a year but I just recently have been smoking at least twice a day for 30 consecutive days. Recently I picked up a half oz. of Jack Herrer (Got it from the grower). I've been smoking this weed for almost a week and at first it tore me apart but now I'm just getting a decent high off the same amounts...

Question time!!!!

I've never had a problem with my tolerance and not getting super duper high.. Am I building up a tolerance or can smoking the same type of ganj for a while get you less high than a variety?

2. I'd say you're just building up a tolerance.

3. its just you building tolerance probably dont let that ruin your high just ride it :) its nice when you can be clam baked and still function

4. i have a q about tolerance.... how long does tolerance depreciate??? like for an occcasional toker for a yr if he took a month off.... hed be in da clear right?

5. It's just tollerance, so take a month or so off.

6. more than enough time... it would take an occasional smoker ( maybe 2 or 3 times a week) one week with average amounts of water, 2 weeks max