Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does thc stay in system if overweight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lalaprinzess, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I am a longtime smoker but about 5 months ago stopped for personal reasons. I smoked one bowl of some decent green yesterday with a friend. I know before this bowl I was clean as I tested myself in December and was negative. I am an overweight female though I recently (as in 2 weeks ago) have started to eat healthier and am working out 5 days a week, about 30-45 minutes right now each day on treadmill and eliptical. I will not be smoking again so just wondering on some input about how long for the residue of the thc to leave my body allowing me to test negative again.
    thanks for any info in advance.

2. Don't be ashamed to tell us your weight.
    "Over-Weight" doesn't tell much.
    We can't give you a solid answer unless we know.

3. I am very overweight. 23 years old 5'7 weighing 262 as of last week. As I said before am on a (finally) newly committed journey to get healthy and on a low fat low sugar diet, right now drinking only water and coffee and exercising 5 days a week. I know obviously it stores in fat tissue and releases into bloodstream at a slow pace so no way to put an exact timetable on it just looking for a general idea within these circumstances listed.

4. Firstly, Your not that over-weight.
    So, don't be too hard on yourself :)

Secondly, It is true that THC is stored in your fat cells.
    But, if what you say is true about your constant exercise, then
    you should should know that THC is secreted through sweat.

The more you sweat, the more the THC is removed from your body.
    So, while it will take longer for the THC to be fully removed, I would say
    approximately 2 months, maybe 2.5 (with constant exercise).

I think you'll be okay, just stick to your exercise regime, and don't get lazy!

Good luck to you girl. :)

5. I would say it will be in your system a week, two weeks tops.

6. 2 months is way too long.

Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault : Drug Testing

6 days tops.

7. im 6'4 300 lbs all i smoke on is BHO (mainly!) I can't pass tests Ive tried, Its been 8 months since regular use has stopped and Im still failing.....glad my POs not a huge bitch,

8. The consensus is that it stays within your bodyfat for a time length of 30 days.