How long does potting soil last

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by motoxer, Apr 28, 2012.

1. So I bought some potting soil for outdoors but idk if I need it since the native soil here is so good... I have something big in the works this winter (indoor grow in a enclose semi trailor). So I am wondering if I should just not use it and save it for this winter. Will this be ok? I am sure it will just wanna here what you guys have to say. Will be hard and rather suspicious gettIng potting soil in November

2. if your gonna let it sit in bags all summer you might have to worry about mold growing.

3. return the soil to store.....getting potting soil in november is not suspicious.....people have indoor plants year round......besides unless you live in a real small town.....who cares.....i have walked into hme depo with a afro wearing black chick with a sublime t shirt on.....me in a hemp hoody drug rug.....

i bought 3 bags of soil....a timer and 30 ft of 120 wire........no one cared....

do you really think someones going to follow you home or something

4. Alright guys I guess I will just use it then

5. the semi trailer grow sounds interesting. ive contemplated something like that before. hope it works out

6. Ya man it's kinda a undertaking, but once I get things rolling It shouldn't be that hard.