How long does pot stay in your system?

Discussion in 'General' started by dpc1192, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Hey guys.. I have a drug test in 3-4 weeks, and I smoked a bowl on wednesday, just 1 bowl.

And before that I hadn't smoked for like a week and half, but before that week and a half I smoked like 3 times a week or so.

I think I'll be ok for my drug test, I'm in good shape and do alot of physical activity so I sweat alot, and I don't have much fat for the thc to absorb in.

Tell me what you think! Thanks Alot!

2. wuts up u got notin to worry about it usually take 2 weeks 4 that 2 get outta ur system or up to 1 month if u a heavy user. Last dt i had i had been smokin every day 4 about 2 months i stopped smokin 4 days before my dt and took some niacin from a supplement store passed wit flyin colors. if ur that concerned niacin will prolly do tha job watch out though that stuff makes u hot and itchy.

3. Theres 1000 threads like this.

If you want to pass your drug test, search for my post called "how to pass a drug test if you smoke cannabis"

this is the wrong forum

4. I don't know if they would test for ceramics, but you should be cool as far as the weed in your system goes.

5. BTW you'll be clean if you dont smoke.

6. capitan obvious is in the building, people.

7. No, I mean he'll be clean if he doesnt smoke from now until the test.

Over the past month he's smoked what, like two days? His test is in 3-4 weeks.. you can get thc out of your system in 3-4 weeks, ESPECIALLY since he's physically fit and active.

8. It takes me 6 days to get thc out of my system. It's all about exercise eating a multi-vitamin and green tea. o and lots of water (but not too much just enough hydrate while working out.) Don't have too much niacin(they test for it now if its a lab thing) but have an average amount per day. A good multi-vitamin should have a good amount.

9. So basically I'll be fine if I don't smoke between now and then. Next time I go to the gym I think I'll hit up the steam room to really clean my pores, I'm not sure if that will help, but I'm sure it won't hurt!

I'm gonna start taking a "green" multivitamin, which has some herbs and things that boost your metabolism or whatever which I think will help.

I just want to make sure I'll pass, would you recommend getting and just doing it pretty soon? Or will that not help

Thanks Again