1. Grasscity.com August contest: Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

How long does ONE HIT stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by Set_it_off, Feb 13, 2010.

1. How long will one biggish hit from a joint stay in someones system/urine that was already clean for 36 Days before the hit?

I have a drug test in 5 days :/

2. Drink a lot of water and you should be fine...

3. I'd honestly venture to say 1-2 days. "Single use" when clean usually stays in your system for 2-3 days. Don't even worry about your drug test, you'll be good.

4. The whole 30 days thing applies to like super stoners, like 5 times a day for months. You should be good in 5 days just drink alot of water.

5. 3-4 days you will be good if its in 5 days

6. I had to take a drug test 3 days after and the only thing i smoked that month was the one hit from a blunt 3 days before the drug test and i passed

7. 5 day's. I would wait. no point screwing yourself over for one hit.

8. QFT man! if you really wanna pass that shit, you will wait. just imagine how much more rewarding it will be to smoke when you know for sure you don't have to worry

9. Im not sure if your worried b/c you took one hit or you want to take one hit. Deff dont smoke if its in 5 days. If you smoked a while ago and your just worrying about it I think your fine.

10. If you're really worried about it, just drink atleast a gallon of water a day till the day of your test and you should be fine..