Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it you your "High" to kick in

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420bonghits, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I was just thinking (im stoned) that it only took me from 30 seconds to 1 minute to start feeling in effects.. How about everyone else's?

I'm feeling a bit tingly, eyes are lazy (tingly) and idk just chilln

2. Damn had a great question but I forgot! Haha oh I remember

Sometimes when I'm sober, I try to remember the feeling of sober and then compare differences from when i'm stoned.. Sometimes like I think I'm not really high but I can't remember how I felt during being sober? Y'know not sure if it makes senseto you all, but it comes together for me you know? Haha anyways i'm going to go sit on the couch or keep typing about random stuff, but um yeah

3. Depends. Sometimes it takes a couple minutes, sometimes it hits me in the face on exhale.

4. If it's a sativa and you don't feel your vision zooming out the second you hit it then it's shitty bud

As for indicas, they're creepy mo-fos

5. Never took longer then two or three minutes.

6. Why do you say Indicas are creepy?

7. always before i set the bowl down, sometimes i smoke a lot, sometimes not :p

8. Well, I always smoke 'til I'm high. I don't do that pussy ass 'wait-for-the-on-come' bullshit. :p

9. Creepy as in creeper weed

Means you go to sit down an- HOLY FUCK IM HIGH

10. Takes me about 10 minutes to feel the full effect.

When i first started smoking, dank would kick me in the face the second i exhaled.

11. It depends on a few things...like the grade of the bud and what ur toking it out of...

12. Take a bong toke with a bowl of dank covered in kief! When you smoke the greens its an instant high! Its the best feeling in the world other then sex.

I wonder what it would be like to take a bong hit of kief while getting head?

13. ... While taking a shit!

The ultimate Blumpkin!

14. for me to feel the full effect it takes like 15 min but i start to feel high after about 5 im a huge mofo 6' 5" so it takes a little longer

15. Almost immediately. Doesn't take much more than 10 minutes and I'm high.

16. When I even look at the blunt I am high.....I mean literally, I am already high :smoke::smoke:

17. just took a hit of some high mids with some keif and i am stoned hard

18. This man has it right.

Indicas are a tad unpredictable. My first few experiences were with sativa, so I assumed all weed hit within seconds. Funny shit when I switched to indica. I took a few hits and waited for it to hit, thought I hadn't smoked enough so I kept hitting it. I got about 3 minutes into hitting the joint, and then suddenly I was a tree.

Good times.

19. how fast it hits you depends on what you smoke out of..but after 2-3 bowls off any piece it mostly ends up the same. I feel you should always rotate how you smoke anyway.
    me and my roommate have this homemade mini gravity and under a minute after the first hit you feel it..after the second or third hit you are blaaazed. But when we hit the pipe or bong it can be a handful of minutes until its full effects are there.

20. Depends how much I smoke, but usually no more than a minute. But usually a few minutes later is when I really realize how baked I am.