1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

How long does it take?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by nikidog11, Apr 18, 2003.

1. I ordered from seedsdirect. UK they emailed that it shipped on 04/09. Still not here, sound about right? What is average turn around on snail mail from UK to USA?
    Thanks in advance

2. 10 days to where i live

3. Well the good news....my seeds came today....the bad news looks like someone hit them with a sledge hammer. I am now the proud owner of $30.00 worth of pure NL seed DUST.
    crap, I emailed seedsdirect, I told them I know its not their fault but what a let down. I will let you guys know what they say. In the mean time maybe ill try Canada instead of UK.

4. they've done that before to barnaby wylde, when he ordered from amsterdam....they smash them all up and sent them on....the bastards.......Peace out......Sid

5. aren't the customs guys nice? They f*ck your stuff up and get paid to do it.

6. They returned my email and said that if the seed package is unopened they would take it back and reship. Thats going to be hard to do since I opened the package to see if any were still alive. Oh well chalk it up to experiance, I know its not there fault but it sucks pissing 30$ away.

Grasscity Deals Near You