Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take YOU to get clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 208013, Dec 25, 2010.

1. I apologise for hijacking your thread, but that really disturbs me.........

2. if it is just urine u are good to go. Those old 30day detectable rates have long gone out the window of detectability. 72hours for average smokers is highly probable that u will pass. As previously discussed a lot of mitigating factors.

3. 6' 150lbs and it took me 11 days maybe sooner thats just when I took the test

4. #84 bugattir8, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Hi, just want to say I found this threat very useful so I written down everything I did.
    I needed to get clean in 21 days. I am from Belgium. Got busted with weed and now on parole.

Info
    Height: 6’ / 183 cm
    Weight: 167 lbs / 76kg
    Metabolism: Average-Fast

Daily routine: Drink +2l water & a cup green tea (fastens metabolism)

Intro: From 01/02/16 – 01/03/16 I smoked an ounce/28 g , every day 2 joints.

01/03/16: Last joint

-One week being prety lazy, from 08/03 started excercising (not so intensive)​

14/03: Today I did 3 cannabis home tests. 2 of them showed a very faint red line in the T-zone. So that means I passed, even it is very faint (did my research). But the 3th one I did didn't show any line. The difference was with the 2 passed tests my piss was slightly yellow, on the test that I failed my piss was very yellow. Obvious that the piss from failed test was too concentrated.

I used this test:

Note: Last 3 days I did as little as possible so I didn't loose any fat.

21/03: Day of the test. I drank 2.5l water throughout the day. When I pissed in the cup, I used mid-stream. My piss was slightly yellow, which is good :)

-- RESULT: PASSED :D

5. #85 Robseps210, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    143 pounds
    Smoked about a quarter ounce of medical grade 3 or so shalf gram blunts a day everyday for 2 years and smoked gram dab on my last couple of days before going clean
    0 exercise
    0 change of diet
    Tested using dollar store thc test 19 days after being clean

Still tested positive
    Will keep testing myself until im clean and will share future results .

P.S. The amount of corny immature stoners in here is absurd

Update. Tested sunday which wAs 24 days clean
    Still testing dirty . Gonna start exercising daily

6. so I just want to post something some of you may find interesting. A bit of background the past year I have smoked weekly or more I am 5'10" 170lbs and less than 10% body fat. I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day no exceptions and I also workout 7 days a week. I'm a personal trainer and avid gym enthusiast. That being said to get the job I have now I passed a hair follicle test after 32 days of not smoking. A week later I smoked on a Thursday and Friday and took a piss test the following Tuesday and passed, smoked that night and Wednesday and the next day (Thursday) I passed yet another lab test (I work offshore). I've smoked about a gram (just a few bong hits) every night for the past week and I took a random yesterday and passed. Am I experiencing some kind of phenomenon or does weed just not stay in my system? I literally have "passing piss test anxiety" lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 5'10"
    174lbs
    8-10% BF
    Drink 2-3 gallons of water daily and works out 7 days a week.
    Eats clean
    Smoke daily
    Passes a piss test multiple times a week. I even do concentrates on most weekends.

8. Hi, I know I'm posting super late; however, I'm stressed about a drug test I have coming up.
    I smoked a total of 5 times in the month of March, spread out smoking like twice a week. In this time I smoked with two others and we had 3.5g, so I probably took like three hits each time I smoked.
    The last date being March 21st and I have a drug test May 12th, so I'm at about 43 days clean now. I am 5'2" and weigh 155lbs, for the first couple weeks in April I went to the gym three times a week and ate healthy. Recently I have not been going and have stopped eating healthy. I drink a normal amount of water.
    Will I be able to pass the test?

9. Hmmm you seem not overweight by those numbers so you should really be good, keep drinking water and don't worry.

10. Just went to a testing place paid for private test and they came back positive with 53ng/ML, I havent smoked in 38 days, I'm 180 lbs and don't work out much, have test for a job in two weeks any suggestions besides putting a friend's pee in a condom and taping handwarmers to it. Before I was a daily smoker about a gram a day, and since I found out I didn't pass I bought a sauna suit, and been trying to workout (ie. Run in the sauna suit for 10 minutes a day) any recommendations/how long you think it will take until I pee clean. The doctor said my sample was very concentrated and that I should drink more water

11. 53ng/ml is barely failing . 50 is usually the cutoff unless company specifies a stricter test. You should be good just drink water.

12. #92 passthatshizz, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Hi there, I got an offer for a job that I really want. I made an excuse to delay the test and they bought it. I have 2 weeks. I have been working out daily and drinking green tea and water but not gallons just staying hydrated. Eating healthy and drinking smoothies with fruits and veggies as a meal replacement. I have been toking every day almost all day for about 2-3 years of the good shit. I would say I can smoke up to 2 ounces in a month by myself :x... I have been on a weight loss journey for almost 2 years now and I have lost almost 40lbs :x... Hopefully my metabolism is not as slow as I think?

I quit 3 days ago and tried an at home test today and failed... (it was just wishful thinking)

Female (30's)
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 155 (overweight)
    Bodyfat %: around 26-30?

I'm so worried. I am going to continue working out everyday on top of my daily routine and make sure I sleep 8 hours a day. I plan on taking an at home test every 3 days. I have 13 more days left to get clean. I'm not sure if I have the balls to pack someone else's urine into my pants lol =(

UPDATE: After 15 days i am still peeing dirty but i do see a slight very very faint line. I think a couple more days and i will be ok however i did have to substitute for my exam. After a week of vigorous exercise I got very disappointed and accepted that I probably wont be able to detox in time and just went about my normal activities and caloric intake. Perhaps if I didn't give up I would've been okay but I still don't think I would've been in the clear. Cheers!

13. Hey guys, im fairly late but last month i had to get clean for a P.O. drug test and before this i was smoking every day several times a day. I have a pretty muscular build with little to no body fat i work out 5-7 days a week mainly weight lifting i do cardio probably around 3 times a week. I didnt know if i was going to be clean in this amount of time so i went ahead and went the extra mile and did fasted cardio pretty much everyday instead of weight lifting. I might get drug tested Dec. 4 and this time around i only have 15 days to get clean i smoked every day right after my last test for about two weeks and i havent gone the extra mile to get clean this time ive just stuck to my regular routine of weight lifting and cardio sometimes i dont really eat too much junk i eat 2 meals a day both high in protein and low calories. Word on the street has it you dont even have to do cardio if you just eat at a caloric deficit which burns fat i eat about 2000 cals everyday at most. Im hoping i didnt fuck up cause i only got about 5 days left before my test now im just hoping for the best :)

Sex: Male
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Height: 5'6
    BF%: 8-10%
    Time to get clean: 17 days
    Test: PASSED

14. Just had a to take a drug test for a promotion and this thread helped me out immensely, so I figured I’d contribute.

5’11” 160-165lbs
    BF%: ~7%
    Metobolism: crazy high
    Activity level: moderate-high. I walk 10 miles a day at work and do lots of hiking/rock climbing/snowboarding in my free time.
    Smoke frequency: one bowl every night (medical grade)
    Days clean: 9
    Results: PASSED

I didn’t do anything special or different from my usual daily routine. I just stopped smoking for about a week and passed my test. Even did an at home test the morning of and passed that one too.

15. The original post and thread are oddly depressing knowing that people have to go through all this trouble just so you don't go to jail or some corporation hires you.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Funny enough, my community service "probation counsellor" said the reason they [county] drops these charges so often is that it's probably going to be legalized recreationally in my state within a few years. So basically they just arrest you to make a few thousand $$$'s.

Am digging this thread back up. I read this while I was getting clean/paranoid about court drug tests. Turns out there's like a 1% chance I will, but better safe than sorry.

-Bio-
    Sex: M
    Weight: ~155 lbs from 175 last spring due to depression and stress.
    Height: 5'09"
    Build: Athletic, ex-weightlifter.
    Activity: Started working out a couple days a week again, occasional running.
    Metabolism: Faster than average, nothing crazy though.
    Cleaning time: Was arrested on the 7th of December for P.O. Cannabis. Had been smoking about 3-6g's a week for years up til then.

Quit for about two weeks, went into light and social smoking (maybe smoked 2g's from Dec. 24th-Jan 11th). On the 11th of January, I decided to go clean just to be safe. Took a home test today (1/23) and passed.

TOTAL days since quitting heavy/daily smoking (12/7 with 2wks clean before light smoking): About 47
    Days since my last smoke (light smoking): 12
    Test: PASSED

17. Hey guys sorry to be late in this posting party.

But I have a drug test when ever I'm ready for it but I'm not sure how long it'll take to clean up. I smoke pretty regularly. Maybe about a gram or 2 a day for quite awhile.

I'm
    5'9
    110 lbs
    Maybe 5% body fat
    My metabolism is really high.

I took 2 in home test after drinking a half gallon of water and both popped up as invalid. Not sure what it meant. But any help would be nice

18. I’m a 5’9 140lbs 25 year old male who has been a daily smoker for about 10 years. I know I started young, save your judgment. I just want to give my experience in case it could be of use for someone. I recently had to quit smoking to get work in my field. I workout 6 days a week and eat relatively healthy, not great but not terrible. I guess I probably have a fast metabolism. It took me 12 days to pee clean. Hope this info is of use for someone!