How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by drummerdude49, May 18, 2009.

1. well on a good night. i just tug the friend down there. and when im done. i'm usually knocked the fuck out.:p

2. (stoned) 5-10 minuites

(sober) 30mins to an hour

when im deprived of weed im usually deprived of sleep

3. I sleep horribly. Usually it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep (unless I'm on some kind of drug). Generally I only get a few hours a sleep every night.

4. i'm usually out by the time plant sings "Talk Talk - I've felt the coldness of my winter
    I never thought YOU would ever go. I cursed the gloom that set upon us...
    But I know that I love you so" on houses of the holy.

but tonight, when i get my sheets changed, i'll be fucking out. i'm debating whether or not to just unroll the sleeping bag.

5. Exactly as this.... Depends on a lot of factors though

6. Sameee. Usually, I will lie flat on my back for 15-20 min just thinking about things, then turn onto one side- which is the only way i can actualy fall asleep usually- and im out in another 5-10 min. This is if im not too exhausted to begin with though, if im really tired out when i go to bed i can be asleep in 5 min or less.

7. usually 3 to 5 hours, I hate it

8. at least an hour, often longer

9. It takes me hours to fall asleep. I'm unable to fall asleep until I'm really, really tired. Unfortunately even when I fall asleep I rarely wake up feeling refreshed.

10. If I'm stoned, 10 minutes.

Sober, an hour.

11. heres a better question. Does anybody have any suggestions on helping fall asleep?!

it usually takes me a couple hours...lay down, watch tv, cant sleep so i get up, log onto GC, lay back down, watch tv (fresh prince) and eventually fall asleep. thats pretty much my 365 routine

12. Depends on that particular day,loads of variables .on average 10 to 20 minutes:cool:

13. Depends on that particular day,loads of variables .on average 10 to 20 minutes:cool:

14. about 8 hours, then its time to wake up :(

15. Maybe you should all stop looking at the clock when you go to bed, you might fall asleep quicker :p

16. Yeah Ive been diagnosed with acute insomnia it's the same way for me if I even sleep at all. Nothing worse than being exhausted and not being able to actually sleep.

17. If I want to fall asleep in under 2 hours I need to get high about 1-2 hours before bed. When I was not smoking (had bud just didn't feel like it) last week it took me around 2 hours sometimes up to 4 hours to fall asleep

18. It varies for me. If I don't smoke before bed (a rarity since that's when I blaze the most), sometimes I'll fall asleep when my head touches the pillow, other times I just can't get comfortable and I'll spend an hour or two just watching a movie on TV or something.

^But like another poster said, after a day of class, working out, smoking, etc, I usually just pass out within like 10 minutes.

19. Too long :( Sometimes anywhere from an hour to not being able to sleep at all if i don't take anything before bed (weed or other herbal alternatives, see below).
    I used to use this peace tea, along with sleep balm from a natural foods store; the two together would knock me right out if i took them half an hour before bed.

20. Yeah dude it takes me usually at least an hour to fall asleep if not longer. I guess I have mild insomnia which marijuana helps greatly I think:smoke: