Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does it take u to head a blunt?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonerobot, Oct 29, 2009.

1. so I'm just wondering how long does it take you to smoke a blunt to yourself. it takes me about 10 minutes, and after that I'm pretty high haha . I don't do this much so with more practice I could probably finish faster.

2. depends on the weed, last time I had it go on for at least 15+ mins. but shit man just enjoy it man, dont gotta try to finish it in like 5 secs or some shit

3. U don't race to finish your cigars do you, you enjoy them. Just relax hang out you know.

4. if you ask me you never know how long it takes to smoke a blunt cuz after like the first 5 to 7 hits for me you forget how long youve been smoking for. lol

5. I usually dont smoke blunts by myself cause i somewhat prefer a joint over a blunt, but who knows man... it depends on how the blunt is rolled. I have always thought a blunt that burns LONGER is more desirable. Sit back and slowly smoke your blunt next time. Enjoy it.

6. #6 sublime182, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    Well I actually have never smoked a blunt by myself. But on average usually with 3 heads the blunt burns for like 10 min if all we're doing is smoking but can last as long as 45 min if we're smoking it while playing 360 or something.

7. Just sit back and enjoy it guys; If I roll a game to myself, that shit will stay going for 45 minutes, I can hardly do it on my own. I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about, it's not a race. Enjoy your blunt man. :smoking:

8. if i put a gram in i can blaze it in like 15- 20 mins

9. yea bro just sit back, get some powerade, and enjoy it. im bout to do that today, dome blunts are awesome.

but damn dude 45 min? i can make one last like 25 min tops for a gram unless its burnin fast.

10. Well when I smoke with friend im already high so the time we light up a fat blunt i usualy feels like we smoke it for hours:smoking:

11. depends, on average about fifteen minutes. I love smoking a blunt to the dome, alone, chilling outside at night. It's nice :)

12. I won't take the energy to roll a blunt without a few grams in it. On top of that, green games are the shit, if you can rewrap the natural leaf right, that fucker will burn forever.

13. my blunts are tight and, IMO, perfect lol.
    so it takes me at least a half hour to dome one. but thats about the average runtime of my blunts anyway

14. A blunt usually lasts me a good 15 + minutes. I've rolled inside-out blunts too which seem to last a tad longer.

15. What pray tell, is an inside-out blunt?

16. I didn't know so many people smoked entire blunts to them self's... talk about massive over kill.

I wouldn't even be able to finish one by my self. Over a gram of weed in one sitting... O god I would be baked.:smoke:

17. I could blaze a blunt to the face in about five minutes if I really wanted to, but normally I relax and enjoy it. Most times I will be smoking some purp on my computer, and I will end up putting the blunt down because I get into something else. This usual results in me resparking the blunt about three or four times.

The high lasts a while when you don't rush through it.

18. i usually can only handle half a blunt by myself. lol

19. it's never a race. I sit on the couch tip yo head back and smoke yo blunt. you don't even have to touch it with your hands

20. Rolling the blunt with the outer leaf of the inside, thus an inside out blunt...tends to burn slightly slower or at least i tend to think so but idk i haven't done it in years, makes the blunt more fragile.

But anyway, i usually put 1-2 grams in a blunt and it takes me 5-10 minutes. FACE BLUNTS ALL DAY!