Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take to reset your tolerance?!?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tommywagz, Jun 23, 2017.

1. I simply can't get high as I used too. So how long do you have to wait for your tolerance to be like when you first started smoking?

2. I'm a 330 lbs 6'3 and it takes me 2 weeks . Or dabs. Or high end flower. And I only grow high end flower.

But if I T break it's 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. Ima t break for 44 weeks because something special that I can't recall happened pertaining 44 today. Actually it's forced but you know that can be fun. A dose of reality behind marijuana glasses

No I'm JK but I'm considering a t break
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. How long are u thinking

5. Im not fat, like at all 48hrs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Me either man, but i took a two week tolerance break this month then when i started burning again. I smoked a blunt to my face and was only high for like 45 min max. I don't know whats wrong?

7. 4 - 6 weeks

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I've done 3 years, was no different than 2 weeks.

And you can never get your virgin lungs back, ever. Your brain won't let you for some reason.
    Your tolerance will return to normal within a day or two after a lengthy tolerance break.

I did a TB and smoke little amounts to keep my tolerance somewhat low.
    Used to be able to smoke eighths in a day or two, now it'll last me a month and a small toke will get me roasted.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Ty i think im going to wait 3 months

10. With out toking

11. When I thought my tolerance was rising I figured out I was so used to smoking that I wasnt hitting the weed as hard as I used to. But I might try a break