how long does it take to grow from seed to bud indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by excongray, Feb 28, 2009.

1. i am a first time grower i have 2 really nice babys that are about 6 inches tall i am just wondering how long it will take from seed to bud i want them to reach there max potental and have a good yeild can anyone tell me please and if ya have any pointers let me know i have them on 24 hours of light i have a 75 watt holgen light on them is that good ?thanks for your time:wave:

2. No, unfortunately that's not gonna cut it. Halogen light does nothing for a plant except make it hot. Ditch the halogen and get some CFLs. For two plants, go with 6-8 bulbs. Its impossible to say how long it will take your plants, there are too many variables. I suggest you browse thru these forums and do some research. You have lots more to learn.

3. what are cfls?

4. 30 days vegging then at leat 60 days flowering depending on strain

5. CFL = compact fluorescent lightbulbs. The twisty bulbs now being sold as energy-saving replacements for regular (incandescent) household bulbs.

Indoor grow could be as little as 2 months and as long as 5-6, depending on how long you want to veg, how much space you have, strain/genetics, and other factors.