Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take to get your drug test results back??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RQueezy44, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Im on probation and recently took a urine drug test on friday at 2pm. Theres a pretty good chance that it will show up dilluted however i made sure to get my creatine levels up as i was slammin water to hopefully avoid coming up dillluted. It is now wednesday and I have still not recieved any notification of failing or coming up dilluted on my drug test. Ive been told it only takes a couple days but i was also thinkin it could be delayed because of monday being a holiday and im not sure if they do anything on weekends. I was just wondering how long until i can stop worrying and start smokin again (i only get tested every three months). all replies are greatly appreciated.