Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take to get tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SIA11, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Was wondering cause my friend says once you start smocking it takes for eevveerr to gget high tolerance like months, is this true?

2. when i started smoking i would smoke reggies on the weekends. everytime i'd get blazed. it wasn't until i was smoking high quality bud on a daily basis for me to notice tolerance. if you start smoking good weed daily, i'd say it takes a few weeks to build a tolerance. but if u are used to smoking schwag, even if u smoke it everyday, if u smoke dank ur still gonna get friiiieeeddd

3. It will takes months at first to build a tolerance, after you've built it though you can get a high tolerance in days, but that is with smoking non-stop, if you moderate yourself you will NEVER develop a real tolerance

4. It took me a good coupl'a years of pretty heavy toking for my tolerance to go up noticeably, but then I smoked regular for another year and still got high. Now, after 4 years of toking I gotta chain smoke to keep up a shitty buzz.

Course it all depends on the person, everyones different.

5. If you're smoking mids everyday on a daily basis it probably won't do anything. It takes usually a month on a daily basis to start getting a high tolerance.

6. if you smoke first thing in the morning and then bump a couple times during the day you'll develop tolerance fastest. Skip the morning tokes and you'll always be able to catch a decent buzz. If you get a tolerance, just stop for a week and cut out 2/3 of your normal sessions. Seems to work for me and a buddy of mine. We had a pretty serious problem with tolerance build-up till we figured out the secret.