Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does it take to get clear for test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by artyy, May 19, 2010.

1. I have a "pee" drug test on Saturday morning.:mad:
    Last time i smoked was probably like 3 weeks ago but then I was stupid and ate a small nug.

I also drink a gallon of water a day and play sports.

Do you think I'll be clear by saturday?

2. i think youll be fine just exercise alot.
    :smoke:

3. your most likely gonna be fine.

just drink lots of water before the test

4. A lot of factors come into this one.
    How often do you smoke?
    How much do you smoke?
    And how long have you smoked are key things in these.

But if you are as active as you say then you should be fine. A lot of people rely on the drink enough water to shut down your kidney trick, but most places nowadays will make you re take the test if it is too clear or they suspect otherwise.

but if you still aren't absolutely sure you will pass, just find a clean friend and take some of his urine with you. It's what I do :smoke:

5. yeah i was thinking that too..
    how do you sneak it in?

6. [quote name='artyy']yeah i was thinking that too..
    how do you sneak it in?[/QUOTE
    I use a prescription bottle because its air tight and you have to stick it in the underwear in the taint region. Its a little uncomfortable but it does the job.

7. Ya pretty much ohiograssroot knows what he talking about...:hello: